Valley Vista High School

Skip to main content

AB 104 Grade Change Information

Parents, Students, and Guardians,


Recent legislation has passed that requires school districts to inform you of your right to request a grade change to a Pass/No Pass grade for courses taken during the 2020-2021 school year.  Parents/Guardians or students 18 and older may request a grade change from a letter grade to a Pass/No Pass for any class taken during the 2020-2021 school year. 


Please click on the Huntington Beach Union High School District's website at where you will find more information and the required application that will need to be submitted by August 13, 2021.  We will not be able to accept any grade change requests after this date.